Tuesday 5 June 2012

A Tree

It feels like it's been a while since I've been able to attend to my creative needs. Between my sister's wonderful wedding and the girls having the chicken pox, there has been little time left for creating. I was happy to see the challenge at Heart 2 Heart this week though, as I already had these two cards on the go. All I had to do was finish them. So thanks for the motivation H2H! The challenge was to do a black and white card with ONE other colour. So here's my two interpertations of the same card. Wish the sparkles on the butterfly and tree would show up better!!



All products are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock: White Daisy, Black, Smoothie
Stamp: A Tree
Ink: Black, Smoothie
Embellishments: Smoothie Bakers Twine
Sparkles from Michael's



All products Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock: White Daisy, Black, Sky Blue
Stamp: A Tree
Ink: Black, Sky Blue
Embellishments: Blue buttons
Black embroidery floss and sparkles not CTMH.

4 comments:

  1. GREAT use of color, black and white, Sarah! You didn't lose any mojo! Thanks for playing H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Baker's Twine, but that button border is soo cute! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "ground" on both of your cards is so creative! I can't decide which one I like better because they are both so pretty. Hope your DDs are feeling better! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable and so original. Love the blue buttons!

    ReplyDelete